a medley of:
creative activities & Projects
Be Brilliant. Shop at walmart.
Our National Student Advertising Competition award winning big idea: Walmart shoppers are Brilliant.
Campaign: Be Brilliant.
Headline: "His new dorm room means your new office."
Body Copy: "Whether you're moving out, or moving in, we have everything you need to make your new space brilliant."
Nike Epic Feet
R/GA paid a visit to The Marcus Graham Project this summer. They tasked us to tackle a certain problem:
How do we create a community for people with larger than normal shoe sizes?
Thus, NIKE EPIC FEET was born.
- A microsite hub for sneaker culture, focused on above average sized NIKE shoes. (forum, marketplace, gallery)
- Main feature is a voting system that allows visitors to vote on their favorite NIKE shoe models and the size that they need them in.
- Campaign: "Epic Feet Accomplish Epic Feats"
- tagline: Cover More Ground
- social media: #EpicFeat #